If you’re ready, then I’d love to help! I have a limited number of on to one nutrition coaching places available at any one time. If you would like to know more about how we can work together, and whether we’re a ‘good fit’ please get in touch so we can get started.
I also offer online nutrition coaching over at One Habit Nutrition Coaching where I’ve put 10 years of resources into an online area I call the Habit Hub.
This gives you access to the same ‘curriculum’ and suits people want all the info but aren’t quite ready for one to one. In addition this is extremely flexible so is suited to busy people (that’s most of us then…) and as you can imaging, much more affordable than one to one coaching.
The Coaching Process
Long term and permanent changes are not made through quick fix diets and rigid rules. Neither are lasting changes made all in one go.
Rather I take you through a progressive nutrition coaching curriculum that reinforces success and provides you with support the whole way. You simply cannot fail.
I have developed the One Habit Nutrition Coaching curriculum that takes you through a process of long term change for life changing and lifelong results.
Whether you work with me in person, or over at One Habit, the process I take clients through goes as follows through these steps:
- Preparation and collecting preliminary information
- Evaluating your information and explaining what it means
- Nutrition suggestions and advice and providing a nutrition plan
- Looking at nutritional supplements and suggestions if necessary
- Setting behaviour goals, using strategies and monitoring
- Making nutritional adjustments based on your results
- Providing you with continued coaching, education and support
Most importantly for me, with Nico’s support and motivation I have not only lost weight and centimetres but have kept it off!
Amy, Weight Loss